Donate by Shopping. It's that simple.
We ship over 2,000,000 parcels a year to Australian addresses. Over 3,600,000 Australian people, businesses, schools, libraries, universities and government departments have placed an order for books, DVDs, CDs, maps, eBooks, calendars and many other products, with Booktopia since our inception in 2004.
Booktopia is an Australian owned and operated business. We have a 13,000 square metre Headquarters and Distribution Centre in Sydney where we normally stock around 650,000 books ready to ship.
Over 85% of all books ordered on our site are stocked in our Sydney warehouse. The other 15% are titles we have to order in and we source these items from publishers and suppliers across Australia as well as flying them in from the UK and USA.